Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gamma Knife - Round 2

From Jonathan's Facebook 4/2/12
I know I look like an astronaut, but I wanted to share this amazing technology with everyone. Here they have set the head frame with pins and are measuring to create a 3D image to pinpoint the radiation. The neurosurgeon repeatedly commented on the size on the size of my head and shot down my theory of bigger brains = smarter. We're now waiting for the doctor to formulate the plan. Pray for their wisdom.
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air."(1 Corinthians 9:24, 26 NIV)



From Lindsey's Facebook 4/2/12
Jonathan is out of the procedure and in 'recovery'. Thanks so much for your prayers! Please keep them coming and specifically pray that he has no serious side effects - seizures, nausea, extreme headache! God is good!!



Jonathan is doing very well after the gamma knife procedure yesterday!  Other than some external swelling, he is feeling great! Thanks so much for your love, prayers and support!  We love and appreciate you all!

With Love,

Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Great news! I love to hear the words, "Jonathan is doing very well"...it makes me smile.

    xxoo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete